Saturday, December 6, 2008

Winter Pleasures...

This is 'plaisirs d'hiver' which means 'Winter Pleasures'...I hope you like these as much as I do..This is a beautiful collab kit from Digital Crea..and this is just the 1st part !! Stop by and pick up your free kit.. (This is soo cute on the 'test' blog, I'm tempted to change my background again..lol..) BTW, did ya notice the falling snow? Want it for your blog? Check out Blogger Buster link in the left sidebar...just a few clicks and you will have falling snow on your blog without messing around with all that html code...it shows up on ur blog as a gadget, to remove it, just delete the gadget...how cool is that? WAY!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love your backgrounds! I used one of your "Winter Pleasures" backgrounds on my blog here if you want to see it. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails