Monday, January 26, 2009

'Rustic' from Lizz Gasaway Designs...

the header
two column layout
three column layout
Today I have a set of layouts from the 'Rustic' kit from Lizz Gasaway Designs..(click on her name to go to her blog for this freebie download)...luv the birdhouse..This set reminds me of the garden in spring...lichen covered branches and rocks...The header is transparent..just add ur blog name to the note pad and pop a picture in the frame...and be sure to make the layers you add transparent too.. Happy scrappin'...

2 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Okay this one is just beautiful I love it!!! Did you get the bird houses from freebies? I'm still not that good at adding elements but I love trying.
Have a great day,
ginger

Jody Blue said...

I've enjoyed your blogs, thanks for sharing, I will peek in on you again soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails