Friday, January 2, 2009

' With All My Heart ' by A Scrap in the Bush..

Wanna start ur New Year off with a brand new blog look? For Free? Well, you have come to the right place.. I just keep making these things in search of the 'Dream' blog background that I will keep forever and ever..lol..So, until then, it is my hope that you find something you like here..If not, check out the links in the left sidebar...Some awesome blogs that also have freebie blog backgrounds...
The layouts today are from 'With All My Heart' by A Scrap in the Bush...Gorgeous !!! And yes, there will be more to come from this lovely freebie kit... Go grab it here...And leaving a little love when you download is such a nice way to say 'Thank You soo much' to the Designer of the kit...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails