Thursday, February 5, 2009

'Scrap 23' from Nadya's Scraps

the header
two column layout
three column layout
I am in LOVE with this kit!! Hearts, roses and glitter...Wowser...This set of layouts makes me want to change my background again..(just kidding, I LUV my new Vintage look) And you will love this freebie kit called 'Scrap 23' from Nadya's Scraps...When you download this one from her blog, please be sure to leave a little love for this Gorgeous freebie..Thank you Nadya.. Hope you like my offering today..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Cat

I just want to thank you for sharing all these lovely designs!

I am 14 years old and have a private blog - I started off with your "My Secret Rose Garden" (pink) and have just changed to a 3 column with this background. There are so many lovely ones, it's hard to choose!

Greetings
Rachel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails