Wednesday, June 10, 2009

‘Times to Remember’ from Linda Cumberland

times to remember header 1  Here’s ur floating header.. Ready to add to blog title ..

times to remember 1

Here’s ur two column layout and code..

http://i44.tinypic.com/20pvuqq.jpg

times to remember 2

And here’s ur three column layout and code..

http://i41.tinypic.com/2d9ab69.jpg

Today’s blog wear set is from a freebie kit called ‘Times to Remember’ by Linda Cumberland at Digital Arts Cafe.com..  Just click on the photos to see them full size, and if you would like to use them, just right click on the one you want and save it to ur computer..  Easy peasy…

Enjoy ur day..

9 comments:

Fake cake said...

Hello Cat:)

So beautiful header and backgrounds!
But I love my own course.

In my blogstore i have one from you to:)
We have so much rain here today...not nice:(

Have a Blessed day// Hugs Lotta

Fake cake said...

Hello!

I do not have as much right now in the shop.
Will sell some craft later!
You have very nice clothes you sew:)in your other blogg!

http://batslyckestore.blogspot.com/

Hugs Lotta

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Blog Resource(s) post on Jun. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Decor To Adore said...

Oh the new header is absolutely adorable! (Of course!~)
I will be trying my new signature soon.
My daughter Alyssa Sherman is in the midst of creating her first blog (Where the Quaint Things Are) and is currently looking through your great backgrounds.

Thank you so much for creating such beauty.

Laura

Grace said...

Hi Cat! Thanks so much for widening "Forever Mine" for me! Works like a charm and I love it! I'm playing with the header too... I love your floating headers!!!

You do great work and are so sweet to take the time to help me out!

Blessings!!!
Grace

Fake cake said...

Hello Cat!

How are you?
I miss you here:)

Hugs Lotta

Andrea said...

Hey PC, I was browsing around and LUCKILY ran across your wonderful blog. I liked it so much that I took a blinkie and featured you on my blog http://kittydesignes.blogspot.com

Keep up the good work Cat:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Cat, love your new blog layouts. Just stopping by to say hi and to let you know that you have an award on my blog. Feel free to come grab it when you have time, thanks! Take good care.

MemoryKeeper said...

Just wanted to pop in and say:

I MISS YOU!

Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails