Thursday, September 24, 2009

'Paris' from Cajoline Scraps..

  Caj Paris header

Click on the header to see it full size. Right click on it to save it to your computer, then take it over to your favorite photo editor (PhotoScape.com is an Awesome free program that requires downloading to your computer.. I am just learning about it and will post about it later.. : ) to add your blog name and any other text you want on it. Save that on your computer, then upload as your blog header.. And as always just drop me a line if I can be of any help..

Caj Paris 1

http://i38.tinypic.com/wvvqqv.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good day.. Its has been raining here off and on for the last four days.. And I still have soo many plants to put in their beds.. Oh well, there's  always tomorrow.. Good Lord willing, the sun will be shining..

Today's blog wear set is another one from Cajoline.. She just keeps putting these beautiful FREE kits out for us to grab.. And I am lovin' it.. lol.. Ok, there are a few that I haven't downloaded.. ROFL.. Yet !!

Enjoy your day..

2 comments:

Michaelle said...

I use PhotoScape and love it!

CIELO said...

Thank YOU for everything you do for us! You're amazing...

Cielo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails