Wednesday, September 30, 2009

'Ziegfeld Girl' ..







http://i33.tinypic.com/339v.jpg

This is 'Ziegfeld Girl'.. Isn't she pretty? I've seen her before in a blinkie and in scrap pages and thought she would be lovely in her very own background..  So, here she is, ready to grace your blog..  Enjoy..

Do you love vintage photos? I'm always on the hunt for them and have stumbled across some Awesome blogs that offer FREE vintage images.. Some even do a daily post.. Now that is Awesome.. lol .. A few are listed over there in the left side column and I will be adding more as I find them.. Don't cha just love how one awesome blog leads ya to another one and the hunting goes on and on.. And the best part of all is making new friends along the way.. When I started this blog a year ago, I never dreamed that I would find friends all over the world.. Gotta love that..

Hope you have an Awesome day, and happy hunting..

2 comments:

elventryst said...

She is lovely! I do enjoy your blog very much and all of the scrapbooking freebies!

TheresainMS said...

I've had the exact same thought about finding friends from all over thru the web. You never know which post or comment will lead you to a kindred spirit. Every time I wonder if I 'should' comment, I think that this may be a future friend who'll play an important part. Either in my life or in my art. You never know what or who you'll find when you start reading blogs but I bet you'll always find something interesting. At least I do :-) Thanks for the images; they are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails