Monday, January 4, 2010

Add Your Blog Name to Your Header and Text to your Labels..


Good Monday afternoon ya'll.. I've been playing around with a photo editing site that you don't even have to sign up for..It's called lunapic.com ... Just go there, upload your image and add any text you want to.. You choose the font, the size and the colour.. Just click and drag the text where you want it, then click 'apply text'.. Do this for each line of text you add.. When you're done, move your curser to 'edit' at the top menu bar, choose ' transparent' in the drop down menu.. Now you just want to click on the background colour beside your new image..(mine was blue)  You will have a checkerboard background,  this shows that your image is transparent..  Now scroll down below your image where it says ' save on your computer'.. Click and download...  It's that Easy !!      Btw, if you upload your image to your blog ( I added the text to this lovely header you see above) and it has a black background, you will know that you skipped the transparent part...    Wanna know how many times I did that ??  lol ... I lost count..      Just have fun with it...

5 comments:

Finas said...

hi cat..thanks for the tips. it's great now am learning to do it.

Unknown said...

thanks for the tips! i love your blog and am in the process of trying to re-design mine...i'm wanting something that is a little more representative of me.

i love your blog and am a follower!

Sharon said...

I have always wanted to to do this. Thank you so much for the info. It works great and it is fun!
Sharon

Kym decker said...

Hello Cat!! I really appreciated this new tutorial and info you shared aboaut lunapic! Your directions were so helpful that once I figured out the text and image process, I was "in the groove" making blog labels all afternoon! I have learned so much from reading your posts and just wanted to send a "Big Hug" and "Thank You" for your hard work and generous spirit! Have a great week! God Bless!
Thank you,
Kym

Cat Russell said...

I'm so glad to know ya'll are having fun with this one..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails