Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Introducing ' Studio PaisleyCat '


Hello my friends, I'm so excited to announce the grand opening of my new 'studio'.. ' Studio PaisleyCat'  is still a work in progress, and coming along very nicely.. I've been blessed and busy these last few months with Blog Design orders and needed a place to keep it all together, and so my 'Studio' was born.. (smiles) 

I would Love for you to pop by for a visit... (please excuse the dust)  I'm adding new Designs as I make them..  It is my wish to help make your blog the very best it can possibly be.. 'Studio PaisleyCat' will be offering Custom Design, Premade Designs, giveaways, an occasional freebie and blog tips.. (you know I Love to share)  When I find something new and different I just have to try it out and share it with you, my friends... (wink)  Stop by and let me know what you think.. I Love hearing from you..

2 comments:

marianne said...

Hallo Cat,

Love your blog!
Is and has been a great help for me in making my blog look better!

Greetings from Holland
Marianne

Amber Rose said...

Hi Cat, You have been such a dear friend. The different themes you have designed for me have been just perfect! Thank you, Amber

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails