Friday, July 30, 2010

Let's get out there and Socialize...




Have you seen these sweet little social icon images on your friends pages? They're popping up everywhere.. And they're such a fun and easy way to show off your Facebook, Twitter and Rss links, without spelling them out on your navigation bar or your sidebar.. Just a few simple images say it all.. You can find ones that are crisp and clean or you could go with grungy.. Like the ones I'm showing you today..  They're small enough to fit 3 in one sidebar gadget, saving space and cleaning up your blogs sidebar.. Gotta love that..(smiles)

Now, I'd be happy to make you a set of 3 social icon buttons, and I'll set up your link codes too, for the small price of ten dollars.. Just contact me today and we can chat about what style you'd like..  I can offer you Heart shaped, old grungy stamps, bottlecaps or brown paper cutouts..  (see my stamp set at the top of right sidebar)

Thanks so much for stopping by, Enjoy your day..

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails